More than 24 hours notice must be provided to reschedule or cancel a booking, or a rescheduling fee of $100 (deposit) will apply. If you do NOT turn up for your scheduled arrival time or pickup time then this is considered a NO SHOW and we will charge a 100% per person cancellation fee.
If you purchase a ticket through an agent and would like a refund you will need to contact them directly for a refund.
Refund requests must be in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we cancel your flight due to weather conditions and you are unable to come back we will refund you in full.
By booking a flight with Combat Flights Gippsland you are agreeing that the recipient is:
- Medically fit to fly;
- Aged 8 years or older;
- Within the maximum weight limit of 135 kilograms;
- No taller than 194cm. (6" 4")
- Refunds are only issued for exceptional circumstances at our discretion.
Combat Flights Gippsland reserves the right to reschedule or cancel any flight at any time.
All flights cancelled by Combat Flights Gippsland can be taken at a future date.
Combat Flights Gippsland may have to reschedule your flight for the following reasons:
- Weather is unsuitable; or
- Air Traffic Control restrictions; or
- The aircraft is unserviceable; or
- A pilot is not available; or
- The pilot considers that the passenger is for any reason not fit to fly; or
- The pilot considers that any safety issue may prevent the safety of the flight.
Combat Flights Gippsland reserves the right to cancel a flight voucher, without refund, if a flight is cancelled as a result of:
- A passenger failing to arrive at the Combat Flights Gippsland office prior to the scheduled time; or
The passenger behaving in a manner that is offensive; or
- A passenger being under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the scheduled flight time; or
The pilot deeming that the passenger is behaving, or may behave in a manner that would jeopardise the safety of the flight.
Flights cancelled by the passenger less than 24 hours prior to the date of the booking will be Null and Void.
Civil Aviation Safety Authority (Governing body) states that because this is a Warbird and operated in limited category, passengers will be required to sign an acknowledgment of risk stating that they understand and agree that;
In accordance with CASA CASR 132.150, I understand:
- The design, manufacture and airworthiness of the aircraft are not required to meet any safety standard recognised by CASA; and
- The aircraft is not required by CASA to be operated to the same safety standards as an aircraft used for regular public transport or charter operations; and
- Travel in the aircraft is done at the passenger’s own risk; and
- A more detailed briefing about the safety of the aircraft will be given as a specific pre-flight brief to the passenger before the passenger boards the aircraft.